Tuesday, September 8, 2009

what did ben and i start training for this morning?


The Columbia Gorge Marathon.
Sarah has been asking me to join her in various 5K runs and a marathon she's doing in Pittsburg. She finally convinced me to do this one because it's right near our house... and we would only be running the half-marathon. Actually Sarah and I will split the half-marathon so it will be like a 10K for me. I'm signing Ben up for the half-marathon no split. I have a feeling I may end up doing the entire half with Ben because the second leg of the race is all downhill and since I signed up for the first leg... Well you get the idea.

3 comments:

ms.gal said...

Sweet! Good luck

abby try again said...

Wow! That is SO exciting! We'll come and cheer you along :)

Anonymous said...

I once ran a half-marathon with your husband out in Bowie MD. I still have battle scars, more like a limp, to prove it (-; Watch out for that one!