Wednesday, October 20, 2010

who celebrates their 31st birthday today?


My sister, Cassie.

Here she is with her fiance, Eddie, in one of their adorable engagement photos by Wing. Cassie is the seventh child of nine and my sixth sister. When we were young, we used to sleep in the same bed out in "the cave". When I lived back east Cassie came to spend the summer with me. We started the summer with a trip to France to visit our sister Abby and ended the summer with a trip to New York City.
We had an incredible time.

A few years later I moved back to California and Cassie graciously invited me to move in with her and her housemates and even found me a job. Eventually the two of us found our own place and started working together at Woodland.

Cassie is super talented. Her passion is acting. She has been in so many plays, I've lost count. She's been in movies and commercials- she even met her fiance while acting... and she teaches drama to elementary school children, full time, at a magnet school in the bay area. You could say she truly "does what she loves".


And she's got an amazing smile that lights up the room (you see it, don't you). Life with Cassie is nothing short of fun. She has an incredible year ahead of her and we wish her the best.

Love you Cassie and Happy Birthday, girl!

2 comments:

maimai said...

I cried when I read this. I am just so lucky to have such an amazing family who offers so much beauty to this world and who can recognize beauty in others. I love you Lindee!

ms.gal said...

Thank you Lindee! What a kind and loving post. Made me cry too. We are so lucky to have each other. Thanks for always looking on the bright side.