Thursday, May 6, 2010

what amazing event did i get to help my sister with last weekend?


Crafty Wonderland's Super Colossal Spring Sale at the Oregon Convention Center. Two hundred artists and crafters from the Northwest and beyond set up shop for two days to sell their items. Of course my sister Abby sold her amazing photos in print form, on cards, as stickers and on bookmarks. I was honored to help her set up shop and sell her items on Saturday. She had a booth right near the entrance where her fans from all over came by to meet her and purchase her amazing art.

The photos I took of her photos don't do her work justice. Please check out her blog to see her work & if you love her prints (like I do) they are all on clearance now until May 9th when she will close her shop for a few weeks because James and she are moving to Austin. Ben and I very sad to see them go, but we are happy for their new adventure.



PS If you love Abby's work and act fast (today is the last day), you can enter a giveway at poppy & leo of Abby's prints, bookmarks and card sets. Good Luck!

No comments: