Thursday, February 5, 2009

where have ben and I been?

Boston and Brant Lake.

Last week Ben and I flew to Boston to visit Phoebe, Ed, Alex and Pete. On the way we flew over Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier.

After spending the night in Boston and visiting Phoebe and Ed's new house, we loaded into the mini van and drove to Brant Lake. We spent our days skiing on the lake...



and baking. Here Alex is making apple sauce. He also helped me make pizza for Super Bowl Sunday and corn muffins. He made delicious brownies with Jane as well.


While relaxing one afternoon, I received a visit from a bat outside my window.

We had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we had polar opposites vacations! We got sun burnt, ate out too much and were less than active in a very dry climate :D
Thanks for letting us borrow the car. It was nice not taking cabs.
I miss you guys.