Friday, August 29, 2008

what's my dad's new hobby now that he's retired?

Making stained glass windows. He made me this one of Mount Hood for my birthday. I just love it!
A few other birthday gifts are pictured below. Flowers from my favorite flower shop, Lucy's. They did my wedding flowers and bouquet.

I spent part of my birthday at Holiday Spa (the rest of the day was spent camping-more on that later) thanks to Ben and my in-laws. When I arrived Janis, the owner, had the little bouquet below for me from Lucy's as well. Robyn & Bill sent me a gift certificate to Strawberry Mountain Spa- can't wait to try it!
My dear friend from back east, Bonnie, sent me this adorable pouch among other heartfelt gifts. She never forgets my birthday. I hope to see her this year and her adorable son William.
Thanks to Kelly for the awesome card and ITunes gift certificate. Kelly always manages to give the perfect gift. Thanks to my fam and friends for all the cards, calls, emails and birthday wishes.

No comments: